Sr. Software Engineer - Cloud Infrastructure
At myDevices, we are passionate about building software for the Internet of Things. We are looking for a talented Cloud Engineer to join our amazing team. You will be designing, implementing and architecting strategies for infrastructure monitoring, alerting and fault-tolerant systems.
If you are passionate about building great products, aren't afraid of tough challenges, and want to be part of a leading development team, we want to hear from you!
- Build and scale the infrastructure with Kubernetes and Docker
- Work together with different teams on design and architecture of our infrastructure
- Develop and maintain CI/CD pipelines.
- Hands-on troubleshooting and monitoring experience to make sure SLAs are met
- Mentor and teach more junior developers
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience with AWS or GCP
- Experience with maintaining the stability and performance of our cloud platform
- Experience with at least one scripting language, i.e. Go, Python, Bash, Perl, etc.
- Ability to build dashboards and/or other tools for developers to use in day-to-day monitoring
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Proven ability to balance multiple priorities and communicate across organizational boundaries
- Knowledge of big data analytics and stream processing (Hadoop, Storm, Spark, Samsa, etc.)
- Familiarity with MQTT, CoAP, LoRa
- Experience with at least one of these data messaging stream (Kafka, Flume, Kinesis, ActiveMQ, or RabbitMQ)
- Love and passion for IoT
This role provides high growth and visibility potential. Be a key part of the team building the IoT platform for the connected world of today. We will provide the equipment of your choosing, opportunity to work with all the latest and greatest connected things, great compensation, generous health benefits, 401K and FSA programs, team lunches, snacks and paid vacation.