Android App Developer
myDevices, the Internet of Things (IoT) solutions company, is looking for an experienced Android Developer to join our IoT Solutions Engineering Team.
The right candidate will have experience designing, developing, and launching mobile web-services driven apps in the Google Play Store. This person must be able to work in a team environment, but won’t need to wait for orders to deliver top notch work on schedule.
If you are passionate about building great products, aren't afraid of tough challenges, and want to be part of a leading development team, we want to hear from you!
- Develop application, SDK library, and incorporate smart device data collection
- Review product requirements, UX designs to determine appropriate architecture and implement appropriate technical solutions
- Work to deliver a product that meets product specifications on schedule
- Analyze and optimize application code for efficiency and performance
- Ability to work in a cross functional environment with various roles (Product Owner, Scrum Master, Software Engineers, QA Engineers, other Mobile Developers)
- Perform code reviews, testing and debugging of Android App
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or 4+ years in mobile app development experience
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of the Android SDK
- Experience with RxAndroid & RxJava
- Extensive with both Java and Kotlin base development
- Experience with oAuth2 flow
- Experience with Multi-Threading and mobile memory management
- Experience with caching mechanisms & mobile sensor data collection
- Experience with offline storage, JSON HTTP REST API & WebSocket API
- Knowledge of relational and NoSQL databases
- Ability to work independently on complex, challenging applications
- Local to the Los Angeles area and available to work full-time in our Burbank office
- Please include any GitHub, LinkedIn profile, Google Play apps, or any project you want to show off
This role provides high growth and visibility potential. Be a key part of the team building the IoT platform for the connected world of today. We will provide the equipment of your choosing, opportunity to work with all the latest and greatest connected things, great compensation, generous health benefits, 401K and FSA programs, team lunches, snacks and paid vacation.